Monday, April 16, 2012

Plans for Next Fall and Blog Updates

I've been rather slow at updating the blog recently, mostly as I have shuttling back and forth between graduate school visits. It's been somewhat exhausting, but the entire process has been a remarkable journey. Thanks to all of the profs, admins, current graduate students and fellow members of my cohort for making these visits so phenomenal.

So, the decision deadline has passed and, this fall I will be joining the PhD program in Government at Harvard University.

While the end of the grad school application process should free up more of my time, it also coincides rather well with finals season, so updates will continue to be rather sporadic (maybe I can learn to write shorter posts :) ). I'm looking forward to having some time in May to write a bit more frequently!

3 comments: